- STREICHWERK is a young rising company that was established for passionate musicians by Chandra David Niehaus and the German violinist Kim-Harald Plattner. It is our aim to provide fine stringed instrument made by master luthiers at a fair price. Our instruments are based on the Cremonian and Venice models of Italian masters such as Antonio Stradivari, Guarneri del Gesú and Dominico Montagnana.
- City: Berlin
RECENTLY SEARCHED ITEMS
- 1995 Erich Werner violin, full size with case for sale. Excellent co...Brunswick, Maine
- A Fine Full Size Violin (4/4) Labeled Claudio Gamberini & CompRockaway, NJ, USA
- Fine British Violin by Robert Gladstone 1879 (Full Size)Bedford, UK
- A fine 1735 Guarneri “Plowden” model violinIsrael
- Roderich Paesold Modern Cello BowNew York, NY, USA