- STREICHWERK is a young rising company that was established for passionate musicians by Chandra David Niehaus and the German violinist Kim-Harald Plattner. It is our aim to provide fine stringed instrument made by master luthiers at a fair price. Our instruments are based on the Cremonian and Venice models of Italian masters such as Antonio Stradivari, Guarneri del Gesú and Dominico Montagnana.
- City: Berlin
- 2008 16” (41cm) Viola for sale. Made in Mirecourt, France, perfect f...South Orange, NJ, USA
- Franz Kinberg, Chicago, 1974Skokie, IL 60076, USA
- Bela Szepessy, London 18961201 Marquette Avenue, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Joseph Bassot, Paris c. 17781201 Marquette Avenue, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Julius J.C. Sauke, Hamburg 18541201 Marquette Avenue, Minneapolis, MN, USA
RECENTLY SEARCHED ITEMS